Do you want to develop a broad creative skill set across software, traditional and theory related skills?
Our 365 Days of Creativity course will teach you something new every single day for a year...The format is brand new and will provide you with the ultimate creative challenge and a different kind of learning experience.
So how will you learn a new skill every day and what type of skills will you be learning?
The course is broken down into weekly sections. Each section contains seven lessons. These have two sections, first comes the one-minute tutorial to teach you a new creative skill. This leads into a commentary style video which provides further insight into the topic.
Many of these tutorials are accompanied by a downloadable working file created directly by one of the instructors. You can use this to see how they have set up the document and created the work you see produced in the one-minute tutorials. You can also directly work in these files as much as you like.
Finally, check out the creative assignments, we have set 12 challenges. That’s one for every chapter (or month.) These ask you to combine a few of the skills you have learnt in each section of the course. Meaning you can test your knowledge and produce brand new creative work, perfect if you are looking to build a varied portfolio.
The course covers a massive variety of creative topics, all of which are relevant to and useful within the creative industry. There’s extra importance placed on the three main Adobe applications Ps, Ai & Id so you can discover plenty of brand new tools, techniques and useful software tricks.
As well as technical skills you will also learn essential pieces of design theory and see them applied in the context of a project. These work hand in hand with learning practical skills and will ensure you create work that successfully communicates to an audience.
Towards the end of the project, we introduce more practical skills which come in handy for creative professionals like the best methods for getting inspired, carrying out research, combining colours and more!
Start the course at any time, you feel like taking on the creative challenge and although we recommend watching a video a day you could watch a weeks worth in a day and then try out the files. This structure is flexible around you the learner.
Plus you can work on the creative assignments to at your own pace and start to build up a portfolio of work based on the skills you are learning.
In the creative industry, it’s essential to learn to adapt to new projects, to be innovative and to be flexible it, this course can teach you those skills. No two projects are the same and when you are learning and using new creative skills every day you will be surprised how much your confidence grows when it comes to taking on new tasks.
- Exercise Files | Month 1
- Day 1 - Typographic Design (Ai) #1/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 2 - Negative Space (Ai) #2/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 3 - Gradient Map (Ps) #3/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 4 - Variable Fonts (Ps) #4/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 5 - Pattern Design (Ai) #5/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 6 - Rule of Thirds (Theory) #6/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 7 - Line Art (Ai) #7/365 FREE PREVIEW
- Day 8 - Gradients (Ai) #8/365
- Day 9 - Paint Over Photos (ProCreate) #9/365
- Day 10 - Flower Wreath (Ai) #10/365
- Day 11 - Neon Light (Ps) #11/365
- Day 12 - Text Wrap (Id) #12/365
- Day 13 - Hand-made Pattern (Ps) #13/365
- Day 14 - Creative Frames (Id) #14/365
- Day 15 - Vector Portrait (Ai) #15/365
- Day 16 - Drawing a Dragon (ProCreate) #16/365
- Day 17 - Halftone Effect (Ps) #17/365
- Day 18 - Minimalist Portrait (Ai) #18/365
- Day 19 - Wave Effect (Ps) #19/365
- Day 20 - Gradient Line Art (ProCreate) #20/365
- Day 21 - Pairing Typefaces (Theory) #21/365
- Day 22 - Blend Modes (Ps) #22/365
- Day 23 - Creative Hand Lettering (Drawing) #23/365
- Day 24 - Hand-made Assets (Ai) #24/365
- Day 25 - Out of Bounds (Id) #25/365
- Day 26 - Drawing Maps (Ai) #26/365
- Day 27 - Slicing Objects (Ai) #27/365
- Day 28 - Circular Composition (Ai) #28/365
- Day 29 - 3D Frames (Ai) #29/365
- Day 30 - Ripped Effect (Ai) #30/365
- Day 31 - Simple Logo Badge (Ai) #31/365
- Creative Project | Month 1
- Exercise Files | Month 2
- Day 1 - Custom Brushes (Ai) #32/365
- Day 2 - Animating Floating Object (Ps) #33/365
- Day 3 - Typographic Portrait (Ai) #34/365
- Day 4 - Legibility (Ai) #35/365
- Day 5 - Double Exposure (Ps) #36/365
- Day 6 - Children's Book (Ps/Id) #37/365
- Day 7 - CV Design (Id) #38/365
- Day 8 - Brush Pattern (ProCreate) #39/365
- Day 9 - Drawing with Horizon Line (ProCreate) #40/365
- Day 10 - Repeat Pattern (Ai) #41/365
- Day 11 - CMYK Shift (Ps) #42/365
- Day 12 - Statue Study (Drawing) #43/365
- Day 13 - Kerning (Theory) #44/365
- Day 14 - Valentines Card (Ai) #45/365